WHAT WE DO
You can focus on business. We will handle everything else.
- A large pool of suppliers that have long term partnership with us across various industries;
- A team of sourcing and trade experts continuously find and investigate new suppliers.
- A comprehensive comparison of suppliers;
- Negotiate the prices down for you;
- Help communicate details for customized packaging and product.
Sampling & Inspection
- Ship samples to you after inspection and approval;
- Factory assessment and audit;
- Quality control during production and before shipping.
- Move goods between factories;
- Arrange warehouse for your goods if necessary;
- Arrange shipments.
CHINAMARKET HAS HELPED BRING HUNDREDS OF PRODUCTS TO MARKET
- 20 years of experience with good reputation
- Easy and effective communications
- Reliable and professional customer service
- Expertise in sourcing niche products
I am satisfied with quality and quickness of delivery and price as well.Thank you very much for your time and very responsible and open attitude about trade.
HOW WE WORK
We help your business to grow and expand.
1. Product Sourcing & RFQ Process
We handle this lengthy and painful process, so you don’t need to contact dozens of suppliers, who may not speak your language well.
2. Negotiation & Quotation
We help to negotiate the best price with right suppliers, so you won’t waste your money on high rates offered by trading companies.
3. Quality Inspection Prior to Shipment
ChinaMarket enables quality control prior to shipment. No need to hire a quality inspection company, especially when order is small.
Your goods may come from multiple manufacturers. We have a warehouse available to ensure the whole process runs smoothly.
5. Shipping Arrangement
We make use of our shipping expertise and discounted shipping rates, and deliver by sea or by air (or UPS, DHL, FedEx) on request.
6. After-sales Service
We believe in creating value through procurement efforts. Our mission does not end when the transfer is made.
IF YOU USE OUR SOURCING SERVICE
✓ You only need to deal with us
✓ No minimum order requirement
ESG in Supply Chain Management: Why Small Businesses Should Care
ESG factors are becoming increasingly important in supply chain management, particularly for small businesses. In this blog, we'll explore what ESG is, why it's important for small businesses, and how it can be applied in the supply chain. We'll also discuss resources and best practices for small companies to incorporate ESG into their own operations and supply chains.
Gardening Made Easy: The Best Tools for a Bountiful Harvest
Whether you're a seasoned gardener or just starting out, sourcing high-quality gardening tools can make all the difference in the success and enjoyment of your gardening experience. In this blog post, we've compiled a list of the top 10 gardening tools available on Amazon. These tools have been carefully selected for their durability, performance, and convenience, and are sure to meet the needs of any gardener.